Welcome to my World of creating a better version of yourself! What are you going to do today to make it a game changer? It could be physical, spiritual, family, or any thing that you feel you need to improve upon in your life but but fear has held you back from moving that needle. We get caught up in a routine of going to work paying bills, watching reality shows, video games or really anything that could be mindless that prevents us from doing things that could spur inner growth.
Here are a few ways you can make it a game changer:
- Try something you have never done before that scares you. Skydiving?
- Hike! Hiking and experiencing nature is good for the soul and a great escape that resets the mind. Aww the fresh air:) https://localadventurer.com/25-best-hikes-in-the-world-bucket-list/
- Try playing a different sport you have never tried. This can increase awesome hormones that create healthy stimulation.
- Read, read, and read some more. Try different reads that offer positiveness, humor, and even biographies on people of interest. Get inspired! https://amzn.to/2Id3jA8
- Try different foods you have never experienced. Have you ever tried Hot Pot? If you don’t know what it is. Look it up. It’s a fun experience at a restaurant or create it with a group of people.
I have more, but here’s a few ideas that might get you started and help keep the game changer momentum going!
I’VE DONE THIS WITH A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE INSPIRED BY COURTNEY BRADY, A WORLD TRAVELER WHO BROUGHT THIS BACK FROM CHENGDU CHINA. WE ALSO HAVE A GARDEN HOT POT RESTAURANT RIGHT DOWN FROM OUR HOUSE NOW.
Hope this inspired you to go create a game changer that will improve your life!